Well, would you look at that? Your safe, or lock box, has been placed over to the side, well out of the way. It's been neglected for several months, collecting dust and signs of age as you walk past it day by day without a second thought or the time to develop a first thought about opening it. The days go by in-between the last time you opened it and when you aim to open it again. Before you know it months have passed since you last opened it.
The time eventually comes when you decide to open the safe, and at that point it is no longer as simple as just opening it. Reason? It's been so long since you opened it last that you've forgotten where you've left the key. So, you search, search, look about, and search... eventually the key turns up, hopefully. And you're able to open your safe and behold all the precious contents you've stored within.
WOW! Who would've thought that it would be so difficult to access a blogspot? Your own blogspot at that?! I had forgotten my password and it took me the better part of 20 minutes to try to remember it. In addition to typing in all the incorrect passwords, the site had me type in skewed words as well. AND, by the time I actually typed in the correct password I couldn't remember which password option worked. Hahaha...
Nice.
Maybe I'll be back tomorrow with a thought, maybe I won't.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment